Pro Tools In 15 minutes - Lesson 2

     Welcome to this quick tutorial designed for you to learn how to record using Pro Tools in 15 minutes. This tutorial has 6 videos less than 3 minutes long (without counting introduction). My goal is that after 15 minutes you will be have the sufficient knowledge to start a session in Pro Tools, setup levels, and start recording. 


I hope you enjoy this tutorial,
Angel De Luna. 

Lesson 2 - Track Types.

      In this video, I will show you the some different types of tracks that Pro Tools has to offer. I will not discuss all of them, but I will give you the bases of the basic tracks that you will need to start making music.

                


Remember: This tutorial is part of a series called Pro Tools in 15.
look for more here

Comments

Popular Posts